Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Un"bee"lievable Changes

Good morning! How excited I am to have found the perfect background. What do you think?

Today is Monday, the start of a new week. I'm nervous about this week, because I start back to school on Thursday. I have lots to do before then, and am asking for everyone's prayers that I can get much accomplished between now and then, and most importantly, prayers that I will stay focused, motivated, and without procrastinating too much this semester. I really need that, so thank you ahead of time.

Yesterday (Sunday) was the first time I had helped with the Children's Ministry at church, and it was something. haha! I don't know many of these kids yet, but found out that they are all a little wild to put it mildly. I'll be helping the rest of the month, and am hoping it gets a little easier and also that I can start putting names with faces, and learning some more of the families this way. I think Kylei thought it was pretty cool that Mommy was in there with her. :)

Well, I better get to started with this day. I wish everyone has a great week!

God Bless!
Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment