Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby, Take a Bow













I hate that I haven't had much time to write here, and really, I shouldn't be now, but I'm so tired of having my head in a book and thinking...my head literally hurts.

But enough complaining, a few nights ago, the girls were having to entertain themselves (bless them). They are actually pretty good at that most days, and it doesn't hurt that they got a few crafty things at Christmas.

One of those was a multi-activity booklet thingy and one of the things it consists of allows the girls to color and make their own lil puppet show. They had a great time doing this and I managed to squeeze in a little time to watch them and take a few shots. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment