Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bucket List

I actually created a bucket list (all those things you want to do before you die) a few months back. I put them into a list on my page. Please take a look. Who knows how long it'll take me to do these things, and some may end up be "wishful thinking". But I figure, why not have a goal, some dreams in life? I encourage everyone to create their own Bucket List. I may edit this through the years. Hopefully, I'll add a date when finished by those I actually get to. And I'm sure as the years go by, some items may be deleted and others added. Aren't we always changing our minds and dreaming big?? haha

I have blogged some (mostly political and faith-based themes) on Myspace, but I'm hoping this blog will be more personable. BUT, I am not guaranteeing that those same type issues won't show up here. Those things are a part of who I and this family are.

I hope you feel free to comment. I have no problems with positive or negatives. I like to know what people think and why. So don't hesitate....even if you know me and that worries you. I'd rather know how you think and feel than make you sin by "gossiping" to someone else. ;)

God bless everyone!
Queen Bee

4 comments:

  1. I think on my bucket list that I would like to just be able to take a bath every day again...he he...maybe one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, me too on the hot thing!! We better get to that we don't have too much time left before we're gonna be too old to look hot!! Like I said on my profile Kollin says we're almost thirty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have enough on your bucket list to keep you busy for the rest of your life. HA! Main thing is take your mom for the all day pampering....She deserves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice Aunt Patty...and yes, she does!! I hope I can do that sooner than later. :)

    ReplyDelete