Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Papers, Books, and Organizing, OH NO!

So, I have been trying to read over my syllabi for my classes (the ones I have so far) and organizing my notebooks and things. It's starting to get a little overwhelming already...so I made sure to highlight various things of importance hoping not to overlook them when needed, and have jotted down, in my planner, things to do each day until Tuesday to make sure I get off on the right foot with my readings and the homework I've already been assigned.

So, on your mark- get set- GO!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's you and not me. However I wouldn't mind a degree!! Look I made a rhyme...he he!! Okay, apparently I had a bit too much silly drug or something!! Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you're a poet and didn't know it! (My mom said that all the time when she'd make a rhyme without trying too.) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to do just fine. I would bet on it.

    ReplyDelete