Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inside is a Skinnier Me and I'm trying to find her

Once again, I'm back at it....trying to lose this weight. I started back to the gym yesterday. A friend of mine from school is helping me out. I took her step & sculpt class last night. It almost killed me. I wanted to cry. I had to rest often. I did not quit. That's going to be my biggest hurdle- not quitting. I'm proud that I stuck it out and finished. I wish I had been able to go straight through and it disgusted me to realize just how out of shape I've become. I am not only working out, but I'm trying to stop drinking caffeine as well, especially sodas. For the past two days, I've had only water. It's so hard! I get headaches and am ill-tempered.

Today I woke up feeling sore, but worse of all was stuffy/runny nose and sneezing my head off. I almost didn't go to the gym tonight, but I did. John and I went and we had plans to do a 15 minute workout on the elliptical and then do laps in the pool there. But we went too late to go to the pool, so we came back to the apt and went to the pool here. John and I did laps for awhile (I kept thinking about myself as a child when I could swim ALL day and beg for more...I miss that girl). We then worked with the girls on swimming and today they did! They swam!!! I am soo proud of them. They're gonna need to keep practicing but in all, they did amazing!!!!!

Tomorrow night, I go back to the step/sculpt class. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I know I'll be there.

If anybody has some really good, but healthy recipes (and are ones that are easy to cook and buy for) I'd love it if you could pass them on.

I think tomorrow morning, I'm gonna go to Pulaski and do some line dancing with my Mom and Dad. Then tomorrow night, go back and kill myself at the gym again. :)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment