Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Big 8



July 7, 2001 John and I married and it was one of the best days of my life. Eight years later, we've been through it all- highs, lows, sickness, health, children, jobs, and moves. We've kissed, hugged, fought, cried, laughed, danced, and made love. We are what married life looks like. I'm happier today though things have certainly changed a lot throughout the years, but I'm grateful that our vows have lasted and we're living and loving.

Happy Anniversary John! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. text me and tell me what you ended up doing for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary and I hope it was a happy one. Me and Joey will be 7 this year and I can't believe it. It sure don't seem like that long. Boy time sure can fly especially after you have kids. Hope you guys are doing well. I miss talking to ya. Hope to see you all soon. ~Tara~

    ReplyDelete