Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hump Day

So, yesterday (Tuesday) was one week since I've started working out and eating healthier. So, it's been 8 days now of no caffeine as well. Whoo Hoo!! I'm excited to say that last night was the first time I didn't get a head ache so I'm hoping that means my body is over its withdrawals! lol

I've never been a very patient person and it's getting a little tough already to not really see results. So, I've decided that every Friday morning before I go to my Zumba class that I'm gonna weigh myself and see if I can see from one week to the next if I'm losing weight. I weighed myself at home last Friday but will be weighing at the gym this Friday so I don't know how accurate it all will be.

I'm still working on trying to get in all the fruits and veggies in a day that I should and to drink the recommended 64 oz of water. That will be my next goal.

John and I talked a little tonight about him possibly getting a 2nd job, something on the weekends. I'm a lil upset that it's come to this. I don't want him away from us on the weekends and I don't want him resenting the fact that he's working all the time either. He brought it up though cuz we're just making it, but with buying healthier foods and such, it's hurting us. I sure wish some of the accounts he's been working on would commit and sign a contract -then we'd be fine. ugh.

School will be starting soon for the girls. I have mixed emotions about that.

Anyway, hope everyone has had a great hump day. May the rest of the week be excellent!

6 comments:

  1. sorry bout your financial woes. don't give up. slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you girl!! We are at a loss as to what to do after baby gets here!! Mother of four with 3 at home and one in school. Do I find a second shift job and never see the one in school or do I stay home and just barely survive!! Very difficult!! I can't get a dayshift job, because it would take everything I to pay for daycare for three kids!! Girl I do understand!! Very frustrating indeed!! Oops, I think I wrote my own mini blog in your blog. Do forgive me!! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction-it would take everything I would make to pay for daycare!! Don't pay me any mind. I was barely awake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope something works out for ya, Penny. That's got to be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean. I went back to work a yr ago in October and i can't tell any more difference now than before. It seems like the more money you make the more money you spend! I'm so proud of you on your weight loss goals. It is hard. I'm still working on mine and its a struggle everyday but i'm getting there. Good luck with everything girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Katie! I think you look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete