Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Any cereal eaters out there in blog land?

This is shameless, but Kylei's school is collecting box tops in order to raise money for her school. So if you, your spouse, or your kiddos are big cereal eaters, we'd love to have your box tops. I think most come from General Mill's cereals if that helps. Kylei and I appreciate it!

We have until March 31 to get all that we can.

Thanks so much!
Queen Bee and Princess K-B

3 comments:

  1. We eat lots of cereal and collect them of the boxes for my motherinlaw but would love to do it for you till then. Juicey Juice also has it on their labels and Huggies diapers too. I will get them to you some time in march just keep me posted and don't let me forget. Love yall and miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! I didn't know it was on those other things. Good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out that there are some on the boxes for Ziploc bags. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete