Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happier at Home

My husband and Savannah left Sunday to go to Louisiana. They've been gone for 3 days now and I started getting cranky and snippy yesterday. It never fails that when he's away (especially if he's in LA), I get ill and jealous and just a big grouch. We (I) fight more when he's away than if he's here.

I hate it, and yet it just flows out of me.



Lord, Help me to be content with situations in my life and to think before I speak, and to use kindness instead of harshness.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are missing him while he's gone. We (and I am speaking from personal expierience) take our frustrations out on the ones we love the most! I'm sorry you feel so grouchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, no wonder you were bossing me around last night. =o)

    hope you make yourself do something fun and enjoyable while they're gone.

    ReplyDelete