Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Colorful and oh so Good!


Today I made CRAB SALAD. I don't know where my mom got the recipe but she gave it to me, and I love it! I thought some of you might want to try it too. :)

1.5-2 lbs imitation crab meat, cut small chuncks/shredded
1c celery, finely chopped
1c white onion, finely chopped
6 oz chopped black olives (you can buy the cans of chopped olives)
4T salad dressing (not mayo)
1c shredded cheddar cheese
1c frozen peas

Mix all together. You may want to add more salad dressing.

Perfect eaten with Ritz crackers.

ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. I made this today! It was very good! I would make it many many more times

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I could eat it all the time too. It makes a lot though. Unfortunately my husband won't eat it. He's a very picky eater; Not like me at all! lol

    ReplyDelete