Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leprechaun Trap

I know, I know.....this is a post that should've been about 3 weeks ago. Bare with me; I knew I would get it posted eventually.

Kylei had to make a Leprechaun Trap for school, and so I bought some supplies, her daddy helped make the trap work and we all put it together. Kylei supervised some of it (was bossy!) about where things should go, and she wrote signs and helped create the colorful rainbow, and on and on. This was a project that took many man hours! lol Maybe one day I'll get a video of Kylei showing how it works, because her daddy helped make a secret trap door- very cool!

There were 3 signs: "Kylei's Gold, FREE Gold (with arrow), and KEEP OUT!

The really cool rainbow...picture does NOT do it justice.

The finished product!
Takes making a mess to make a masterpiece

Can you tell?! LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment