Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun with my Hunn


Yesterday was such a pretty day, and my honey was home and the kiddos were not....so what do parents do when the kids are away? We PLAY of course!!


John and I went and played 2 games at Galaxy Lanes. I won both games- not cuz I'm great, but because (bless him) John is just that bad. LOL


Then, because he is a sore loser, we hopped on some go-carts. I tried, but yes, he beat me (though I had plenty of excuses to him as to why I didn't win...and none of those were my fault, naturally, lol)


We then unselfishly took the time to get some things for the girls for Easter....though we played a little in the stores too. We forgot how much fun it can be with just the two of us acting silly!


We rounded the night out with a movie. Because I'm an awesome wife :) we watched the new Fast & the Furious. I secretly enjoy those movies though, so it wasn't a huge sacrifice.


I really needed yesterday, because I have just been over the top stressin' and just hanging with my husband, being goofy and just enjoying each other's company was just what the Dr ordered.


THANKS BABY; I LOVE YOU!!

Queen Bee

3 comments:

  1. Awww...can I have one of those nights? Please? Oh wait you must have money for one of those nights...and a babysitter!! Dang, Oh well!!!! Lol...glad you had a good time. We all need some of these nights sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandparents are a blessing from God = great babysitters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, mine do that too, but they also go out themselves a lot. So it's just a matter of catching them before they make plans!!

    ReplyDelete