Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends are the Family you Choose

This past Saturday was a wonderful day. No kids, no husband, didn't work on school stuff, didn't sit in front of a computer or t.v. Nope! I was out with my friend, Carol, and her (and now MY) friend, Gina. ALL DAY!!! Ah....it was so great!

I honestly don't know what people, especially women, do without good friends. I truly believe we need them to stay sane (even if it means acting INsane!) We talked and laughed, and were just crazy all day. We shoppped, We ate. It was just terrific.

Of course, one (ahem, CAROL!) made Gina and me sick.

And I've not felt great since that night......but I'll not complain (too much....) because regardless, it was well worth it. We can't wait to go again!!

I hope we all remember to take time for our friends. It's SO hard sometimes. I almost backed out of going because of all the work I needed to be doing, but am so glad I didn't. :)

Loving my Friends,
Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment