I cannot believe I haven't written anything since Turkey Day...so much has happened!
Okay, where to start....
1. Took 2 of my Praxis tests that I need to pass in order to get my teacher's license. (took these Nov 14 so I may have mentioned this, lol)
2. Got Praxis results: PASSED!!!! both. Even scored in the top 15% of all test-takers on the P.L.T. (Principles of Learning and Teaching) and was congratulated by ETS and was sent a certificate of achievement. I'm very proud of this!
3. I finished all my classes for the semester....and just have to Student Teach now! That starts Jan. 11. YAY!!!! :0)
4. Tonight the girls are staying the night with my mom and John and I were able to finish Christmas shopping. It's so nice to have the day to just ourselves.
5. Oh! oops....should've mentioned this first, but Thanksgiving was great! We had a fun trip to Missisippi and it was great seeing some of the cousins and playing with the lil cousins!
Life is great right now! I'm glad to be on break and my girls are as well! They had fun Chrismtas parties and ....I don't know....I'm happy! haha
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by family cuz that's what truly makes this time of year special!! :D