Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Maury Hills Church Anniversary Weekend

Join us as we celebrate 8 years together! Don McLaughlin of the North Atlanta Church will be with us. He'll speak Saturday night (that's TODAY!!) and at both services on Sunday. We'll also have uplifting worship and our normally exciting children's ministry!

Schedule: Oct 3-4

Saturday Night Praise, 6:00 pm
Sunday Worship, 9:00 & 10:30

101 Unity Drive
Columbia, TN 38401

Call me if you have any questions 931-309-8871

**This is me personally inviting you (if you're local) to join us. Tonight (Saturday) will be worship, praise, and Donuts/Cider afterward.

**I will be at both services on Sunday. 9:00 I'm in the Children's Ministry and at 10:30 I'll be in the worship hall.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING SO I CAN LOOK FOR YOU!! I love this church and I know you will too.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about posting so late. I meant to earlier than today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how's hanging with the cool kids going? =o)

    ReplyDelete