Did You Know?

There have been
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
divorces in the U.S.
so far this year.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Time Is It? It's Summer Time!


A pat on the back if you know where the title comes from! haha

My mom bought tickets for she, Dad, Kylei, Savannah, and me to see HSM 2 at the STAAR theatre in Pulaski. If you've never been to one of their productions, I suggest you check them out. Most productions are played by children and teenage actors and while they are amateurs, they put their all into it and you can just see how much fun their having. Even if you're not into the theatre arts so much, I recommend going or buying tickets for a friend or family member(s) that are. Not only is that just sweet, but the STAAR theatre is hoping to be able to take money made and begin restoring the old Opera House that their stage is under. I've never seen it personally, though I'd LOVE too, but they say it's not beyond repair and have this as a 10 year goal. I think it's an amazing chance to see some grand piece of Pulaski history again and even be able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment